16834Re: cushions & stuff

  • Greg
    Apr 1, 2004
      The buttons go on front of the cushion on center line or in a
      pattern pinching fabric and padding towards the back. You see it all
      the time, I just didn't know that at least some times it's
      functional. Undersized board would hold and look better.

      What I see pros due is
      > put
      > > a button in center every few inches with heavy thread anchoring
      > > cushion to the back
      >
      > I'm unclear where you are talking about putting the button.
      Through
      > the center of what?
      >
      > Another question that comes up is whether there is any advantage to
      > having the board oversized, or undersized with respect to the pad
      > rolling around.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic