15492Re: Advise on removing a 413 engine

  • Quinn D Eskimeaux
    Dec 2, 2003
      > Message: 1
      > Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 15:49:26 -0000
      > From: "denisond3d3" <denisond3@...>
      > Subject: Re: Advise on removing a 413 engine
      >
      > --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "topfuel462000"
      > <varroneracing@a...> wrote:
      > > Has anyone removed a 413 engine from a '72 Indian Winnebago? I
      > would
      > > be greatful to learn what kind of difficulties you ran into with
      > > remvoal or any little tricks that would make the removal much
      > easier.
      > >
      > > Thank you for any suggestions.

      I dont have a Winnie but I pulled the 413 from my 1972 Superior 2200 which
      rides on the same Dodge M300 chassis.I pulled the engine & trans together
      using a leveling plate which bolted to the manifold in place of the carb.
      Still pretty tight coming out the front .
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic