13913high altitude furnace question

  • Forrest
    Sep 1, 2003
      I live at 5500 feet, and often drive my class B up to 11000 feet.
      My furnace works fine at my home, and not at all at altitude.

      I read the archives and determined that this is common, and that
      the problem is the thin air not being able to trigger the sail
      switch. I think. (If I'm wrong, please enlighten me.)

      That being the case, what can I do about it? I'd like to camp in
      the winter here in CO, but not without the furnace.

      In case it's relevant, I have a Suburban NT12. Thanks for any
      help,

      Forrest