12949Re: Bike Racks

  • septicman1
    Jul 4, 2003
      I was actually asking if anyone had been hasseled with a bike rack on
      front of a pickup[interesting turn on the thread]How much has to
      stick up above the hood before its blocking vision.Would they pull me
      over just for that?There's two bikes on a rack on the spare tire on
      the front bumper, anyone?--- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "Chappell,
      Joel B" <joel.b.chappell@b...> wrote:
      > Heavens no, just that was the first name that popped into my head
      when I saw
      > the RCMP initials.:>)
      >
      > Wish they would run those cartoons more often. Wonder who owns the
      > syndication on them? They were a lot funnier than the stuff that's
      around
      > today. My grandkids are up to their ears in Pokemon and there's no
      humor in
      > that!
      >
      > We better kill this thread as we are not talking about fan belts
      and headers
      > and leaking water tanks :>)
      >
      > Joel in NH

      <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3512152.4794593.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17
      0506

      5843:HM/A=1595056/R=0/SIG=124bf4lrb/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitak
      enat
      > > togyo?YH=3512152&yhad=1595056>
      > >
      > > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
      M=244522.3512152.4794593.1261774/D=egroupm
      > > ail/S=:HM/A=1595056/rand=782259777>

      Service