12927RE: [classicrv] Re: Bike Racks

  • Chappell, Joel B
    Jul 2, 2003
      Heavens no, just that was the first name that popped into my head when I saw
      the RCMP initials.:>)

      Wish they would run those cartoons more often. Wonder who owns the
      syndication on them? They were a lot funnier than the stuff that's around
      today. My grandkids are up to their ears in Pokemon and there's no humor in
      that!

      We better kill this thread as we are not talking about fan belts and headers
      and leaking water tanks :>)

      Joel in NH

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic