12196Re: War Stories (Trips actually made)

  • dick
    Jun 1, 2003
      --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "Duane" <deschwar@h...> wrote:
      > In the normally rainy Northwest in June it is going to be 90 this
      > week in Portland,Oregon - just in time for Rose Festival Week.
      Must
      > be an El Nino thing.
      >
      > Dad

      We have heard rumors of something called El Nino. And the green
      house effect. However last winter was one of the coldest in 30
      years. And for May we got a little over 7 inches of rain for the
      month. The yearly average is around 6 1/4 for May. Had to go to
      China to retrive the RV after it sanked in the lawn where we usually
      park it, Pushing it back throught the hole was a real chore.

      as for the 90 we are on the other side of the jet stream.

      dick
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic