11424Re: [classicrv] Anyone totally remodel an OLD RV? ('69 Nomad here)

  • shelbel@got.net
    Apr 1, 2003
      Quoting croneswisdom@...:

      If you replaced the entire counter, you wouldn't have to concern yourself with
      the possibility of vibration working against the patch you made in the
      countertop. What might work fine in a house (which doesn't move too much) in
      terms of patching holes in countertops, might not hold up well in a trailer.
      Besides, if you are going to go to the effort of putting tile on the counter,
      it isn't much more trouble to put a new base for the tile to rest on top of.
      Sounds like a fun project.
      SS in Santa Cruz, CA

      Hey Folks,