Re: fabulous moolah

  • frankp316
    Message 1 of 49 , Jan 8, 2002
      Believe it or not, the WWF tried to turn Moolah
      into a face after she lost the belt to Sherri. Check
      out the 1987 Survivor Series. She's on the face team
      with Velvet McIntyre & the Jumping Bomb Angels.
    • scottyboytwo
      Message 49 of 49 , Jan 28, 2002
        go to the amazon.com
        you right to a DVD they are selling with classic lady
        Byers vs Lilly Bitter<br><br>Lorraine Johnson vs Cora
        vs June Adair<br><br>Ella Waldeck vs Jane
        Carrie Majors<br><br>I just ordered the DVD myself
        yesterday ---- it certainly looks interesting<br><br>Any