Classic Ladies Wrestling50s60s 2

  • scottyboytwo
    Message 1 of 49 , Oct 2, 2001
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Classic Ladies Wrestling50s60s 2
    • scottyboytwo
      Message 49 of 49 , Jan 28, 2002
        go to the amazon.com
        you right to a DVD they are selling with classic lady
        Byers vs Lilly Bitter<br><br>Lorraine Johnson vs Cora
        vs June Adair<br><br>Ella Waldeck vs Jane
        Carrie Majors<br><br>I just ordered the DVD myself
        yesterday ---- it certainly looks interesting<br><br>Any