65Re: [Classic Ladies Wrestling50s60s 2] How can I change this site to allow polling???

  • W.E. Sykes
    Jul 11 12:02 PM
      The polling feature isn't available if you allow members to hide their e-mail addresses in your group. Once selected, this feature can't be changed.
      On Thu, 11 Jul 2002 18:25:54 -0000 scottyboytwo wrote:

      I am the owner of the site but dont know how to change it
      so that polling is allowed -- anyone know???

      Scott