RE: [classiccitycycling] Re: New Year's Purge

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 31, 2008

      Well Joe and I did a windy 64 today and I’m shot. You all have a great road ride tomorrow and stay warm. Happy new year.

      steve

      Steven M. Kogan, Ph.D.

      Assistant Research Scientist

      The Center for Family Research

      1095 College Station Rd.

      Athens, GA 30602

      (706) 425-2979

      smkogan@...

      http://www.cfr.uga.edu

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 1, 2009
        any plans to ride on Friday? -ap
      • Joe@e-resume.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 7, 2009
          Steve & Bruce

          I don't think I am riding today.  During the drive home to get ready, it seemed a little too windy and wet, including cars not maintaining their lanes due to wind gusts.  Hopefully, this weekend will bring better conditions.

          Joe

          Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 1:06 PM
          Subject: RE: [classiccitycycling] New Year's Purge

          How about dry pond on Wednesday and then on Thursday take advantage of the cooler temps and newly dry trails to shred at Yargo?

          smkogan@uga. edu

          http://www.cfr. uga.edu

          variety: http://www.gmap- pedometer. com/?r=2458008. There is one