riding tomorrow

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 12, 2008

      Hey everyone,

      Al Pless is riding @ 70 from Duncan Donuts on Milledge at 7:30AM tomorrow morning (Sat.). He will be heading out to Oconee and doing a Bostwick loop.

      John G. and I are riding from Oconee out to the Winterville Nitty Gritty ride and then riding back after. I’m meeting John on the road, Harden Hill and Christian Lake Dr at 7:15am to make the 8:30 nitty gritty start.

      As usual I think about Yargo on Sunday mornings if I have enough energy to get out of bed.

      Steven M. Kogan, Ph.D.

      Assistant Research Scientist

      The Center for Family Research

      1095 College Station Rd.

      Athens, GA 30602

      (706) 425-2979

      smkogan@...

      http://www.cfr.uga.edu

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 17, 2008

        What is everyone up to for riding tomorrow? The Nitty Gritty is a slow 40 miles from Athens Tech. I wouldn’t mind putting some longer miles in tomorrow, not necessarily fast but long.

        steve

        Steven M. Kogan, Ph.D.

        Assistant Research Scientist

        The Center for Family Research

        1095 College Station Rd.

        Athens, GA 30602

        (706) 425-2979

        smkogan@...

        http://www.cfr.uga.edu

      • Alan Bowden
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 17, 2008
          Bruce, Mark, and  I are riding about 50 from Mark's house at 9:AM Sat.
          Everyone is welcome.

          Alan

          smkogan@uga. edu

          http://www.cfr. uga.edu

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 17, 2008

            Perfect! What is Mark’s address again? steve