tomorrow

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 12, 2008

      Anyone riding NG tomorrow? s

      Steven M. Kogan, Ph.D.

      Assistant Research Scientist

      The Center for Family Research

      1095 College Station Rd.

      Athens, GA 30602

      (706) 425-2979

      smkogan@...

      http://www.cfr.uga.edu

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 12, 2008
        not me. sorry. hope you all got out wed.!

        ill be away for a few weeks until early January so hope to see you all then! happy trails!!!!
        harvey

        Visit me at www.positive-outcomes.com

        To: classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com
        From: smkogan@...
        Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 10:47:37 -0500
        Subject: [classiccitycycling] tomorrow

        Anyone riding NG tomorrow? s

        Steven M. Kogan, Ph.D.

        Assistant Research Scientist

        The Center for Family Research

        1095 College Station Rd.

        Athens, GA 30602

        (706) 425-2979

        smkogan@uga. edu

        http://www.cfr. uga.edu

        Suspicious message? There’s an alert for that. Get your Hotmail® account now.
      • joe@e-resume.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 12, 2008
          Yes, I am planning on doing the NG tomorrow.

          Joe

          Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 10:47 AM

          Anyone riding NG tomorrow? s

          Steven M. Kogan, Ph.D.

          Assistant Research Scientist

          The Center for Family Research

          1095 College Station Rd.

          Athens, GA 30602

          (706) 425-2979

          smkogan@uga. edu

          http://www.cfr. uga.edu

        • jwrightxx4
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 6, 2009
            i have a day job and can't make it.

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 1, 2010
              Hi all,

              Jeff has an idea for tomorrow's ride from the courthouse at 8am and will be there for sure. I assume Lenny will be there too.Tony is pedaling 4 paws. I have been sick all week and so will probably do a mellow ride on my own to see if I puke. No Joe, no DaveS. That's what I know.

              you all have fun and if you go to lake oconee say hello to my donkey. s

              --
              Steve Kogan
              smkogan@...