Re: [classiccitycycling] Gaps this weekend?

  • mry240@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 24 8:01 PM
      I've never done it or any of the gaps for that matter. The wife has given a thumbs up but I gotta be back by Sunday evening. Middle daughter has a bday on Monday. With that said I can ride either Sat or Sunday. We an talk more tmrw at the ride.

      Mark R. Yount

      On May 24, 2011, at 10:26 PM, Tony Glenn <tonyglenn@...> wrote:

      I could be talked into it if that's your poison. I haven't done that loop in a couple years. Maybe it is time.

      Tony
      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 24, 2011, at 8:52 PM, mry240@... wrote:

      Are talking about doing the Hog Pen, Jacks and Unicoi loop?

      Mark R. Yount

      On May 24, 2011, at 4:16 PM, "Tony Glenn" <tonyglenn@...> wrote:

      Anyone up for riding the gaps this weekend?  I’m flexible on options/routes.  I’ll be driving up Saturday morning, but won’t be coming back until Sunday or maybe Monday.  We have a cabin a mile from Vogel State Park.  If people want to shower or chill on the porch with a beer after the ride, you are welcome to hang out.  I’ll try to have food too.  :-)

      Tony