2.5 hours early wed

    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2011
      If anyone is game for some riding early Wed (tomorrow am) let me know. I am thinking of 2.5 hrs with some pickups  of 25 min with 5 mins recoveries.
      all the best
      harvey

      Visit me at www.positive-outcomes.com

      Notices: The documents contained within and accompanying this email contain information from Positive Outcomes Psychological Services, P.C., which may be confidential and/or legally privileged, and regardless of the nature of the information therein, the documents are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom the documents are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosures, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance upon the contents of this information is strictly prohibited, and that all contents should be destroyed. In this regard, if you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately.

      E-mail should NOT be considered confidential. If you are writing something confidential, send it by fax or U.S. mail.

      A personal note: In order to spend more time with my family and on myself, I do not work Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Because of that, any emails sent after Thursday evening will be answered the following Monday. I also generally go off-line weeknights at 6 pm and will respond to late emails the next day if possible. I appreciate your understanding.