Gaps this weekend?

  • Tony Glenn
    Message 1 of 4 , May 24, 2011

      Anyone up for riding the gaps this weekend?  I’m flexible on options/routes.  I’ll be driving up Saturday morning, but won’t be coming back until Sunday or maybe Monday.  We have a cabin a mile from Vogel State Park.  If people want to shower or chill on the porch with a beer after the ride, you are welcome to hang out.  I’ll try to have food too.  :-)

      Tony

    • mry240@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 24, 2011
        Are talking about doing the Hog Pen, Jacks and Unicoi loop?

        Mark R. Yount