Saturday Courthouse Ride

  • Chris Hughes
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 25, 2011
      Does this ride still exist?  Heard mixed reviews from this spring and want to make sure I don't drive across town to ride solo.

      Chris Hughes
      Brookwood Tree Consulting

      706.202.6516
      www.brookwoodtree.com

    • Len SLote
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 25, 2011

        Guess not - I was the only one that showed up last week
        Len

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 25, 2011
          Hm. That makes two of us who were the only ones there!

          Sent from my MOTOBLUR™ smartphone on AT&T

          Re: [classiccitycycling] Saturday Courthouse Ride

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 26, 2011
            I've done this ride a couple times in the past month or so.  I think the intent is for it to continue and I think the interest is there, but it will take a some time for it to gather momentum.

            Bethany