rockin the turkey

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2008
      It was a twosome but it was awesome all around. Joe put on an even better show today. Determined to get 50 miles in, he dragged me around like a ragdoll from 47 on.  His sprint was like watching lightning strikes.

      Folks in the courthouse parking lot were wondering what the heck was going on as two guys repeatedly circled the lot to get an even number at the end. Weather was perfect, barring some wind. No stops. Averaged 16.8. 50 in about 2:57
      Thanks Joe. See you all soon!
      harvey

      Visit me at www.positive-outcomes.com

      Access your email online and on the go with Windows Live Hotmail. Sign up today.