Wednesday 2PM courthouse, 50 miles

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2010
      If you can get away from work this Wed, Join Joe Fox and me for a 50 miler, probably the Bostwick 1/2 century from the W-ville Courthouse. We will leave promptly at 2pm to ensure we have time to finish by 5pm. We will ride at a 17-18 mph pace. We probably won't have a planned store stop but will always stop if nature calls.

      We will likely do longish rides most Wednesdays throughout the winter.
       stevek

      --
      Steve Kogan
      smkogan@...