Re: [classiccitycycling] Carbon Road Bars 4 Sale

  • Chris Hughes
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2010
    All:

    Cleaning out for the influx of new gear for Xmas, I am selling a Kona Fire Mountain 20" mountain bike I got for Xmas 2 years ago.  Nothing fancy - Aluminum frame, Alivio mix components, Rock Shox Dart fork, Hayes disc brakes.  Everything is in new condition, literally less than 1 mile ridden.  Originally was $650; looking for $450, but make an offer as this can't stay here.

    Chris Hughes
    Brookwood Tree Consulting

    706.202.6516
    www.brookwoodtree.com