Carbon Road Bars 4 Sale

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2010
      For sale:
      3T Team Ergonova Handlebars 42cm
      $180 OBO

      These handlebars came fresh off my new bike. Unfortunately, I have super wide shoulders and so need a 44cm. Brand new and perfect condition (a little bit of goo from handlebar tape). Anatomical bend, shallow drop.

      Check them out on the 3t site: http://www.3tcycling.com/products.aspx?i=Dropbars&p=ergonova
      stevek
      --
      Steve Kogan
      smkogan@...

    • Chris Hughes
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2010
      All:

      Cleaning out for the influx of new gear for Xmas, I am selling a Kona Fire Mountain 20" mountain bike I got for Xmas 2 years ago.  Nothing fancy - Aluminum frame, Alivio mix components, Rock Shox Dart fork, Hayes disc brakes.  Everything is in new condition, literally less than 1 mile ridden.  Originally was $650; looking for $450, but make an offer as this can't stay here.

      Chris Hughes
      Brookwood Tree Consulting

      706.202.6516
      www.brookwoodtree.com