RE: [classiccitycycling] get away and ride tomorrow

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2010
      Great showing Steve!

      Would love anybody else on Wednesday afternoons with me and Superdraft from the oconee courthouse. Pace is not too rough. Just conversational Antelope pace. Just get in touch if you can sneak out and play. We sometimes can't go but are trying to keep the date/time consistent as much as possible given our busy lives 8)

      harv

      To: classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com; maxreps@...
      From: scarecrow1@...
      Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 11:09:52 -0500
      Subject: Re: [classiccitycycling] get away and ride tomorrow

      You go, Steve!

      Bruce

      Sent from my MOTOBLURâ„¢ smartphone on AT&T