get away and ride tomorrow

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2010
      Well, I can't ride with Joe and Harvey tomorrow afternoon (though I plan to next week) as I have to teach at 2:30. I'm planning to ride from 10a-1pm though from my house to get ready for Saturday. I survived another Next Day last Sunday. 42 miles at 20.2. 2 hours on the rivet praying I won't puke and that I'll recover before the next hill or the next time David Crowe got a wild hair and increased the pace. I almost go dropped twice on flats when he decided to chase cars or something. Did get dropped twice on hills but they waited. It's really intense riding this way, not knowing if I am going to survive and needing to constantly concentrate on being the best rider I can be! looking forward to Saturday.

      hey Tim, I'm going to send you an invite to be on this list in case you want to join.

      stevek

      --
      Steve Kogan
      smkogan@...

    • Bruce Jacobs
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2010
        You go, Steve!

        Bruce

        Sent from my MOTOBLUR™ smartphone on AT&T

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 2010
          Great showing Steve!

          Would love anybody else on Wednesday afternoons with me and Superdraft from the oconee courthouse. Pace is not too rough. Just conversational Antelope pace. Just get in touch if you can sneak out and play. We sometimes can't go but are trying to keep the date/time consistent as much as possible given our busy lives 8)

          harv

          To: classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com; maxreps@...
          From: scarecrow1@...
          Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 11:09:52 -0500
          Subject: Re: [classiccitycycling] get away and ride tomorrow

          You go, Steve!

          Bruce

          Sent from my MOTOBLURâ„¢ smartphone on AT&T