Re: [classiccitycycling] Let's ride!!!

  • Len SLote
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 22, 2010
      It just pissed me off after waiting 15 min for that flat two weeks ago (besides that i always stop for mechanicals or to help someone.   Im just ranting Crowe actually apologized because nobody called up.   The hard part was i continued and was within site of the store and saw everybody leaving and just couldnt even dream of catching back on.   ohhh-well

      might not get out this week, might have to fly to Detroit for a funeral (the kids mother - my EX) but i will try
      Len

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 23, 2010
        Good morning everyone!

        Come join us for a pre-Thanksgiving ride from the courthouse at 10:30 am in Watkinsville. For all you Ironmen or tri-athletes, swim in the morning and leave from the Swim Center at 10:15 am to journey over to the courthouse for the 10:30 start. Ride will be about 70 miles with an expected pace of 17 to 18 mph, depending on the wind, number of people, how everyone feels, etc.

        Joe
      • joe_chandra_fox
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 23, 2010
          I forgot the ride is for tomorrow, November 23rd at 10:30...