Re: [classiccitycycling] Riding plans for sat

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 19, 2010
      Hi Jeff and everyone else, I think since the time is posted on ABG it may be best to keep it at 10. Hope you can ride some with us.

      I talked to Joe and he said that SteveS came up with a really cool lap around Athens. We start at the courthouse, head out new high shoals, wind around towards NOCHS, over towards Bogart, around by the resevoir to 129, head towards winterville then around to Barnett Shoals back to Wville. It will be in 60s for mileage and we will probably ave 18+.

      He DaveS, do you want to borrow my Cannondale? s

      On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 9:36 PM, Jeff Young <b_badger@...> wrote:

      I'm riding Saturday morning but want to get an earlier start.  Would love to see Steve's new bike, though.  Maybe I'll start early and see you at the courthouse.

      Otherwise, would you be willing to start at 9:00?

      Jeff