RE: [classiccitycycling] Does anyone do the Twilight Gambler ride? I need your help, please & thank you!

  • Gibson, John
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 25, 2008
      We always do the Gambler. I know several folks who come from pretty far to do this ride. After the ride they hang in town, catch the live music, eat some food and then watch the twilight races........

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 25, 2008

        I would say, yes it’s a pretty big deal as is the whole twilight weekend. If you want a lot of Athens folks, I wouldn’t compete with twilight. s

        Steven M. Kogan, Ph.D.

        Assistant Research Scientist

        The Center for Family Research

        1095 College Station Rd.

        Athens, GA 30602

        (706) 425-2979

        smkogan@...

        http://www.cfr.uga.edu

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 26, 2008
          I agree that trying to compete with anything else on or near Twilight
          weekend would be futile. BUT the idea of a century here is
          fantastic! I've often wondered why we don't have one.

          Maybe March or May?

          Bruce

          --- In classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Kogan"