Thursday Ride???

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2010
      Well I find myself lucky to have Veteran's Day off. I'm doing 7:30 breakfast in the morning with daughter #2 and then I plan on riding. I'd like to do something in the 60 mile range and am wide open to direction and route choice. I'm also not looking to kill it; a little cruising, a little hammering and beautiful weather. Anyone available and interested? Come on...