Re: [classiccitycycling] Wednesday

  • Bethany Goldman
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 19, 2010
      I support the time change to 5:30.  Steve, can you make that official change?

      On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 8:01 PM, Steve Kogan <smkogan@...> wrote:

      Hi all,

      I won't be riding Wednesdays for awhile. Dusk is hitting clearly at 7pm so if you all don't move it earlier there really isn't enough time to get a decent ride in.

      I recommend moving the published start time to 5:30pm. If you want I can post to the "herd" list that the ride will continue for the next 3 Wednesdays (then time changes) at the earlier time, without points of course.

      Steve Kogan
      smkogan@...
      http://antelopeathens.blogspot.com