Wednesday

  • tonyglenn@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 18, 2010
      Usual plans for Wednesday's ride? Starting at 6:00 PM as usual?

      Tony

    • Bethany Goldman
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 19, 2010
        Didn't we talk about leaving at 5:30 so we could ride a little longer?

        On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 10:13 PM, <tonyglenn@...> wrote:

        Usual plans for Wednesday's ride? Starting at 6:00 PM as usual?

        Tony

      • Tony Glenn
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 19, 2010

          I brought it up because the AGB details have the ride starting at 6:00.

        • JoeFoxAthens@gmail.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 19, 2010
            Yes, I will be there.

            Joe

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 19, 2010
              Hi all,

              I won't be riding Wednesdays for awhile. Dusk is hitting clearly at 7pm so if you all don't move it earlier there really isn't enough time to get a decent ride in.

              I recommend moving the published start time to 5:30pm. If you want I can post to the "herd" list that the ride will continue for the next 3 Wednesdays (then time changes) at the earlier time, without points of course.

              Steve Kogan
              smkogan@...
              http://antelopeathens.blogspot.com

            • Bethany Goldman