tomorrow

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2010
      Hi all,

      Jeff has an idea for tomorrow's ride from the courthouse at 8am and will be there for sure. I assume Lenny will be there too.Tony is pedaling 4 paws. I have been sick all week and so will probably do a mellow ride on my own to see if I puke. No Joe, no DaveS. That's what I know.

      you all have fun and if you go to lake oconee say hello to my donkey. s

      --
      Steve Kogan
      smkogan@...