Re: [classiccitycycling] plans for next Saturday?

  • Alan Bowden
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 27 5:21 AM
      I am planing to ride PFP.
      Alan

      On Sep 26, 2010, at 9:23 PM, Steve Kogan wrote:

      Hi folks,

      It looks like next Saturday is Pedal for Paws. Is the usual Saturday morning crew thinking about doing Pedal for Paws instead of our typical departure from Watkinsville Courthouse? If so, I'll think I'll register. Its 10 bucks less to register in the next day or so. I remember this being a very nice ride.

      TonyG do we need to rescue you from housework?

      stevek

      --
      Steve Kogan
      smkogan@...

    • Jeff Young
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 30 4:32 PM
        Steve,

        I will be available to ride at 8:00 this Saturday morning.  Can you distribute a note to the herd that the ride is on for those not doing Pedal for Paws?  I will come with one or more route options.

        Hope you're feeling better.

        Thanks,
        Jeff

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 2010
          Jeff
          you should do the Pedal for Paws it is short and lots of fast people to ride with
          Len

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 2, 2010
            Len,

            Thanks for the suggestion.  I've already committed to being at the courthouse with route options so I'll stick with that.