Sat Morning

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2010
      Who's riding Saturday Morning? Lenny and I are looking at doing a new route from the courthouse if folks are interested. We will go out to Maxey's via Macedonia Rd then circle around to Wolfskin and Barnett Shoals to home. Should be fun to see some new scenery. Probably a mellow pace, around 60 miles.

      stevek

      --
      Steve Kogan
      smkogan@...