Saturday Morning Antelope Ride

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2010
      HI Everyone,

      Saturday morning is looking outstanding for our weekly ride. Temperatures will be cool.  We ride out to Greshamville Mall where people decide to go short (40-45) or long 60-70. Pace is about 18mph ave. Leave at 8AM Watkinsville Courthouse.

      I know AlanB, BruceJ, Lenny and I will be there. Who else is in?
      STevek

      --
      Steve Kogan
      smkogan@...

    • tonyglenn@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2010
        I'm planning to ride. Not sure whether long or short.

        Tony

        From: Steve Kogan <smkogan@...>
        Sender: classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 17:19:33 -0400
        To: classiccitycycling (classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com)<classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com
        Cc: Brett Haslam (bretthaslam2@...)<bretthaslam2@...>; Jim Shanni<jvshanni@...>; Richard McSpadden<rgmcspadden@...>; Ben Green<green.ben43@...>; Bethany Goldman<bethanygoldman@...>; Bill Walker<bc.walker@...>; Bruce Nessler<bruce.nessler@...>; Christopher Whalen<whalenetal@...>; Chuck Plumley<harles.plumley@...>; Dan Tench<dantench@...>; David Spangler<spanglerdog@...>; Leonard Slote (slote_len@...)<slote_len@...>; Mark Yount<mry240@...>; Tom Baldwin<tbaldwin@...>
        Subject: [classiccitycycling] Saturday Morning Antelope Ride

        HI Everyone,

        Saturday morning is looking outstanding for our weekly ride. Temperatures will be cool.  We ride out to Greshamville Mall where people decide to go short (40-45) or long 60-70. Pace is about 18mph ave. Leave at 8AM Watkinsville Courthouse.

        I know AlanB, BruceJ, Lenny and I will be there. Who else is in?
        STevek

        --
        Steve Kogan
        smkogan@...
        http://antelopeathens.blogspot.com

      • Ruth Barrow
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2010
          Hi Steve,
             Sorry I missed your call - what can I do to help you with your charity ride from the yarn store?
          I will be at work all day Friday and Saturday and then back on Tuesday from 10-8.
          Feel free to give me a call:  706-769-5531

          Ruth Barrow
          Main Street Yarns
          706-769-5531

          On Sep 2, 2010, at 5:19 PM, Steve Kogan wrote:

          HI Everyone,

          Saturday morning is looking outstanding for our weekly ride. Temperatures will be cool.  We ride out to Greshamville Mall where people decide to go short (40-45) or long 60-70. Pace is about 18mph ave. Leave at 8AM Watkinsville Courthouse.

          I know AlanB, BruceJ, Lenny and I will be there. Who else is in?
          STevek

          --
          Steve Kogan
          smkogan@...
          http://antelopeathens.blogspot.com

        • b badger
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 3, 2010

            I weaseled out of my Saturday morning commitment and am planning on coming.  I think I have enough time to do the long ride of 50 miles on Len's odometer, which is 65 on the rest of ours.

            Jeff