RE: [classiccitycycling] Re: Saturday 8am

    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 27, 2010
      Speaking about turns, I may have just got the worse news I could have ever imagined. Julie suddenly wants to claim the early hours for her long run (she's building for her first mary in Nov.). This may put the return of the harvinator on hold temporarily which I deeply regret. However, the amount of resistance I put up to her request may be inversely related to the QOL in the Gayer household. If I am not there, please know that my spirit is either dying a slow death and/or riding along with you.

      Bruce,
      Superdraft told me it was 66.6 miles. I'm not sure what the significance of all the 6s was.

      SteveK
      Thats a nice cock you have there. Much better groomed than mine. You must spend plenty of time petting it along with your ass.
      Harvinator
      ___
      To: classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com
      From: scarecrow1@...
      Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 18:41:09 +0000
      Subject: [classiccitycycling] Re: Saturday 8am

      In spite of a vulgar turn of the conversation, I'll be there tomorrow as well. Any idea about distance? I'll ride either way, but the answer will determine (inversely) the number of beers I'll allow myself this evening.

      B.

      --- In classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com, Harvey Gayer <gayer53@...> wrote:

      > Hope to see some of my nooks and cronies tomorrow morning at 8am for the Antelope ride. Please play nice with me. And no SteveK I will not pet your ass. You are welcome to chase mine though.
      > harvinator
      >
      > Positive Outcomes Psychological Services, P.C.
      >
      > Visit me at www.positive-outcomes.com

    • Bruce
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 27, 2010
        Shit. The cork in the blow-hole. Domestic matters similar in nature to others mentioned herein may force a 930am turn-around time upon my person. We will see. . .

      • JoeFoxAthens@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 27, 2010
          Weather perfect for tomorrow's Antelope roll-out at 8:00 am, according to Weather.com low 70s!

        • Steven M. Kogan
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 27, 2010

            Sweet, I’m bailing on the mts. C u in the am. s

            Steven M. Kogan, Ph.D.

            Assistant Professor

            Department of Child and Family Development

            University of Georgia

            Athens, GA 30602

            Weather perfect for tomorrow's Antelope roll-out at 8:00 am, according to Weather.com low 70s!