Oconee County Cycling Organization, Membership Meeting, Mon. September 13

  • Steven M. Kogan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2010

    Dear Cycling Friends:

    The Developmental Board of the Oconee Cycling Organization (OCCO) is pleased to announce our first membership meeting. This is an important meeting. We will we elect our first official board and chart our course for cycling advocacy in the next year. If you are interested in cycling advocacy in Oconee County, please make plans to attend:

    Monday, September 13th, 2010,

    7:30 -8:30 PM

    The Oconee County Library

    1080 Experiment Station Rd.

    Watkinsville, GA 30677

    Refreshments will be served

    The meeting is open only to registered members of OCCO. If you are not yet a member, this would be an ideal time to join. Annual dues are $25.00, please bring cash or check.  Or use the attached form to send your dues in.

    Are you interested in becoming a board member? Please download the attachments: OCCO By Laws, Board Member Responsibilities Overview, and Board Member Application. Read about OCCO bylaws and board member responsibilities. Then fill out the application and email it back to smkogan@....

    My apologies for cross postings and multiple postings. Please contact me if you do not wish to hear about OCCO news. Listerv owners please repost.

    Steve Kogan

    Vice-President, OCCO Developmental Board

    smkogan@...

    http://antelopeathens.blogspot.com/