Re: [classiccitycycling] Lake Rabun w/ NG?

  • Bethany Goldman
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 23, 2010
      Yes to Lake Rabun.  No info on James.

      On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 7:31 AM, Steven M. Kogan <smkogan@...> wrote:

      Hey guys

      For next Saturday morning there is no Joe and no Lenny. Anybody interested in going to Lake Rabun with Ken and Dan McGarvey. It looks like a really nice ride and I’ve never done it before. They’ve listed it at 45 miles, though maybe we can make it a bit longer. We can socialize at the start and the end but do the ride at our pace.

      Has anyone seen James, that monstrously fit 65 year old dude with the white beard? I’d like to keep in touch with him.

      Steven M. Kogan, Ph.D.

      Assistant Professor

      Department of Child and Family Development

      University of Georgia

      Athens, GA 30602

    • JoeFoxAthens@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 23, 2010
        Good afternoon,

        I am planning on doing the Saturday 8:00 am Antelope ride from the courthouse.  Though Dan's mountain ride seems like much fun, I don't have the time to devote to it.

        See everyone soon!
        Joe

        On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 7:31 AM, Steven M. Kogan <smkogan@...> wrote:

        Hey guys

        For next Saturday morning there is no Joe and no Lenny. Anybody interested in going to Lake Rabun with Ken and Dan McGarvey. It looks like a really nice ride and I’ve never done it before. They’ve listed it at 45 miles, though maybe we can make it a bit longer. We can socialize at the start and the end but do the ride at our pace.

        Has anyone seen James, that monstrously fit 65 year old dude with the white beard? I’d like to keep in touch with him.

        Steven M. Kogan, Ph.D.

        Assistant Professor

        Department of Child and Family Development

        University of Georgia

        Athens, GA 30602

      • Steven M. Kogan
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 24, 2010

          So if you go out with Joe Saturday morning please don’t forget to pet my donkey. If I go to the Mts I don’t want him to be lonely. Thanks. S

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 24, 2010
            If you can't be
            With the donkey you love,
            Love the donkey you're with.