the ride report is up!

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2010
    Tired of staring at your computer on Friday afternoon? Read the Antelope
    World Cup ride report on AthensGA Bicycling facebook page. Sure to get
    the adrenaline going.

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Athens-GA/AthensGABicycling/189267673403#!/pages/Athens-GA/AthensGABicycling/189267673403

    Look for the tag line: Dateline Watkisnville, can't find it? read the
    attached
    sk
  • JoeFoxAthens@gmail.com
    Message 2 of 2 , Apr 16, 2010
      Hello All,

      We are planning on riding tomorrow morning.  Come join us!

      Sat, April 17, 8am – 10am
      Watkinsville, GA, Courthouse (map)
      Join your friends for a 18 mph journey early Saturday. Two routes, the first one is about 36 miles with the goal of arriving back at the courthouse by 10:00 am. There is an optional 14 mile loop that will be added as we get close to Watkinsville to allow others to ride about 50 miles with the goal of arriving at the courthouse by 11:00 am. Please remember water, Gatorade and food...and your riding legs. There are no planned store stops to ensure timely arrival back at the courthouse.

      Joe