RE: [classiccitycycling] don't Miss the antelope world cup

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30, 2010
      just give me a spotted jacket. we all know what cheetahs wear...
      the nice thing is ive got you a present too Steve (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR2PLQp6Lao)
      its on!
      harvinator

      Visit me at www.positive-outcomes.com

      To: classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com
      CC: troypo@...; southoconee@...; bikejock23@...; bhaslam@...; jvshanni@...; rgmcspadden@...; steve@...; duncan365@...; dcway4@...; joelg_us@...; jkastner@...; bgkrehbiel@...; craigatuga@...; jeff.young@...
      From: smkogan@...
      Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 15:39:47 -0400
      Subject: Re: [classiccitycycling] don't Miss the antelope world cup

      Antlers

      Harvey Gayer wrote:

      What are you awarding me when this is all over?
      harvinator 8)

      To: classiccitycycling@ yahoogroups. com; troypo@gmail. com; southoconee@ yahoo.com; bikejock23@gmail. com; bhaslam@manh. com; jvshanni@gmail. com; rgmcspadden@ aol.com; steve@visionled. com; duncan365@hotmail. com; dcway4@bellsouth. net; joelg_us@yahoo. com; jkastner@engr. uga.edu; bgkrehbiel@bellsout h.net; craigatuga@gmail. com; Jeff.Young@lfg. com
      From: smkogan@uga. edu
      Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 15:04:07 -0400
      Subject: [classiccitycycling ] don't Miss the antelope world cup [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from Steve Kogan included below] We are keeping the Wednsday nite ride entertaining. don't miss it! ssee
      attached description of our point series. s