RE: [classiccitycycling] don't Miss the antelope world cup [1 Attachment]

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30, 2010
      What are you awarding me when this is all over?
      harvinator 8)

      To: classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com; troypo@...; southoconee@...; bikejock23@...; bhaslam@...; jvshanni@...; rgmcspadden@...; steve@...; duncan365@...; dcway4@...; joelg_us@...; jkastner@...; bgkrehbiel@...; craigatuga@...; Jeff.Young@...
      From: smkogan@...
      Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 15:04:07 -0400
      Subject: [classiccitycycling] don't Miss the antelope world cup [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from Steve Kogan included below] We are keeping the Wednsday nite ride entertaining. don't miss it! ssee
      attached description of our point series. s

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 30, 2010
      oops sent wrong attachment

      Message 3 of 5 , Mar 30, 2010
        Antlers

        To: classiccitycycling@ yahoogroups. com; troypo@gmail. com; southoconee@ yahoo.com; bikejock23@gmail. com; bhaslam@manh. com; jvshanni@gmail. com; rgmcspadden@ aol.com; steve@visionled. com; duncan365@hotmail. com; dcway4@bellsouth. net; joelg_us@yahoo. com; jkastner@engr. uga.edu; bgkrehbiel@bellsout h.net; craigatuga@gmail. com; Jeff.Young@lfg. com
        From: smkogan@uga. edu
        Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 15:04:07 -0400

        Message 4 of 5 , Mar 30, 2010
          just give me a spotted jacket. we all know what cheetahs wear...
          the nice thing is ive got you a present too Steve (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR2PLQp6Lao)
          its on!
          harvinator

          Visit me at www.positive-outcomes.com

          To: classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com
          CC: troypo@...; southoconee@...; bikejock23@...; bhaslam@...; jvshanni@...; rgmcspadden@...; steve@...; duncan365@...; dcway4@...; joelg_us@...; jkastner@...; bgkrehbiel@...; craigatuga@...; jeff.young@...
          From: smkogan@...
          Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 15:39:47 -0400
          Subject: Re: [classiccitycycling] don't Miss the antelope world cup

          Antlers