RE: [classiccitycycling] Courthouse ride today?

  • Anthony Glenn
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 17, 2010

      Radar on weather.com is not looking good.

      If this doesn’t happen today, can people ride tomorrow?

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 17, 2010
        Weather probably would be a lot better tomorrow. And a big plus on it not getting so dark since there won't be huge rain clouds covering the sky. So I'm pro riding tomorrow.

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 17, 2010
          its 5:30, very light sprinkling. i'll ride if someone else will! s

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 17, 2010

            According to Steve we ARE riding today.  If you can get to the courthouse by 6ish, haul ass now.

            Call me if you attempt to make it but are going to be late.  706-224-2240

            Tony

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 17, 2010
              On my way, may be 5 minutes late.