Re: [classiccitycycling] Courthouse ride today?

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 17, 2010
      Kinda depends on safety conditions, I'd like to ride as well, thinking I'll check stuff out at 5:30. Light rain doesn't bother me, wind, lightening, darkness makes me worry some....steve

      Joseph wrote:

      Looks wet out, but we won't melt, right?

      Lights + rain jacket?

      ..itching to ride

      -joey

    • Anthony Glenn
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 17, 2010

        Radar on weather.com is not looking good.

        If this doesn’t happen today, can people ride tomorrow?

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 17, 2010
          Weather probably would be a lot better tomorrow. And a big plus on it not getting so dark since there won't be huge rain clouds covering the sky. So I'm pro riding tomorrow.

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 17, 2010
            its 5:30, very light sprinkling. i'll ride if someone else will! s

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 17, 2010

              According to Steve we ARE riding today.  If you can get to the courthouse by 6ish, haul ass now.

              Call me if you attempt to make it but are going to be late.  706-224-2240

              Tony

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 17, 2010
                On my way, may be 5 minutes late.