Re: Is list useful?

  • Bruce
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2010
      I, for one, do think this list is useful. The main difference is it's passive -- you just have to check your email for a post to appear. Yeah, it's not much more work to go on FB and click "Just Fans," but it took me a while to figure that out.

      In the past I've used this list, and probably will again as the weather gets warmer and I start ramping my mileage up. Maybe it could just be consider another tool to keep local cyclists in touch with one another?

      Bruce