Sunday 9:00 am ride

  • joe_chandra_fox
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2009
      Saw this posted on Facebook, but it is neither posted on Cycle Nitty Gritty site nor did I receive an email, so I thought I would share.

      SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 1
      RIDE TO NOWHERE
      RIDE STARTS AT 9AM
      Come join Bethany and Vanessa on their first ride as unofficial Nitty Gritty ride leaders! Vanessa's mom will be in town from Philly so let's show her a good ride. Meet at Jim and Sandra's house (324 Boulevard) for a classic Nitty Gritty route. No rid...ers will be dropped and new riders are welcome. Contact Bethany or Vanessa if you have any questions (bethanygoldman@... or vanessa.faye.cook@...).