Hilarious You Tube video

  • Bruce
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2009
      Hello All,

      I usuallly don't forward this stuff around, but this (coutesy of Aaron) is about the funniest thing I've seen in quite some time:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TGH7vBC2nw.

      Enjoy!
      Bruce
    • Bruce
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2009
        Never mind. Sorry -- I can't get the link to work. Obviously I'm not bright enough to figure this stuff out.

        B.

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2009
          Delete the period at the end of the string and its kind of funny in parts.
          harvinator

          Visit me at www.positive-outcomes.com

          To: classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com
          From: scarecrow1@...