Map My Ride for Courthouse Blast

  • Anthony Glenn
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2009

      Hey folks,

      Enough people have asked about a route map for the Courthouse Blast that I put the route on Map My Ride.

      http://www.mapmyride.com/ride/united-states/ga/watkinsville/505125433539151981

      There was one already up on the site, but it didn’t have the Carson Graves extension of the ride.

      The site charges for printing of the maps, so I recommend studying the map and then copy/paste the turn-by-turn notes into a word processor for printing.

      Tony

      Anthony E. Glenn, Ph.D.
      USDA, ARS
      Russell Research Center

      Toxicology & Mycotoxin Research Unit

      950 College Station Road
      Athens, GA  30605
      Ph:  706-546-3119
      Fax:  706-546-3116

      Cell:  706-224-2240
      Email #1:  anthony.glenn@...
      Email #2:  aglenn@...
      Web:  http://ars.usda.gov/saa/athens/rbrrc/tmru

      "It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a

      country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and

      coast down them. Thus you remember them as they

      actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill

      impresses you, and you have no such accurate

      remembrance of country you have driven through

      as you gain by riding a bicycle."

      Ernest Hemingway