Courthouse ride tomorrow?

  • puckstopperga
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
      Hey,

      I'm on the nitty gritty listserv as well, which usually advertises the wed evening oconee courthouse ride. They didn't have it for this week, so I was wondering if it's still on for this week?
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
        weather permitting it is on! also, take note, superdraft and harvinator are going out at 3:30pm for a pre-wed ride at about 18 mph pace drop ride if you need a good warm up. he intends to ride the wed night ride while ill be running 6 miles if anyone wants to saag me haha. meet at courthouse.
        Harvinator

        Visit me at www.positive-outcomes.com

        To: classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com
        From: mail@...
        Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 19:04:17 +0000
        Subject: [classiccitycycling] Courthouse ride tomorrow?

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009

          Hey puckstopper,

          I plan to be there, 6pm as usual hope you can make it. stevek

          Steven M. Kogan, Ph.D.

          Assistant Professor

          Child and Family Development

          Family Science Center-House D