2010

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2009

      Eurosport's call for RadioShack's line up in 2010: Armstrong, A Schleck, Nibali, Leipheimer, Horner, Hincapie, Zubeldia, Chavanel, B Feillu.this is speculation, albeit somewhat informed, I suppose per a tri site i hit.

      Visit me at www.positive-outcomes.com

      Get back to school stuff for them and cashback for you. Try BingT now.
    • Joe Fox
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2009
        Harvey

        Just got your voice mail.  Great news!  I hope you are continuing to feel good this morning.

        Work has been busy, so it has actually worked out pretty well that we both are taking a little time off.  We will be back soon enough.

        Let me know how you are feeling.

        Joe

        Visit me at www.positive-outcomes.com

        Get back to school stuff for them and cashback for you. Try BingT now.

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2009
          Slowly but surely Joe. Joel is a great chiropractor if anyone needs one. I recommend him highly.

          Harvey

          To: classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com
          From: joefoxathens@...
          Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 08:59:05 -0400
          Subject: Re: [classiccitycycling] 2010

          On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 8:16 PM, Harvey Gayer <gayer53@msn. com> wrote:

          Eurosport's call for RadioShack's line up in 2010: Armstrong, A Schleck, Nibali, Leipheimer, Horner, Hincapie, Zubeldia, Chavanel, B Feillu.this is speculation, albeit somewhat informed, I suppose per a tri site i hit.

          Visit me at www.positive- outcomes. com

          Get back to school stuff for them and cashback for you. Try BingT now.

          Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for Hotmail®. Try it now.