FW: Ride Information for Sunday's Hospitality Highway Event

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2009
    fyi

    Visit me at www.positive-outcomes.com

    Subject: Ride Information for Sunday's Hospitality Highway Event
    Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 16:06:55 -0400
    From: kstanley@...

    Hello Riders!

    Thank you for participating in the first annual Hospitality Highway Century Ride benefiting the Georgia Transplant Foundation.  Please review the information regarding Sunday's Hospitality Highway Century.  We currently have over 800 riders registered, so it is going to be a GREAT event!

    Please note:

    ***ALL RIDERS MUST BE REGISTERED AND ON THEIR BIKES BY 6:15 A.M.  Registration will open at 5:00 A.M.

    *** NO RIDERS WILL BE ALLOWED ON GA 400 AFTER 6:30 A.M.

    Please read the attached information for all other important information.  If you have any questions you can email me and I will do my best to answer as many questions as I can by Friday at noon.  Also attached are the cue sheets for each ride as well as an aerial view of the start/finish area.

    Kristin Stanley

    Director of Special Events

    Georgia Transplant Foundation

    Office: 678-514-1187

    Fax: 770-457-3796

    Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Get 25 GB of free online storage. Get it on your BlackBerry or iPhone.