late notice, mtb tomorrow

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2009
      Message
      I'll be at Yargo riding tomorrow morning at 9:30am (the 4th). If you're not already drinking, barbecuing, traveling, or watching the tour/wimbledon, please grab your knobby tired bike and join me. steve

      Steven M. Kogan, Ph.D.
      Assistant Research Scientist
      The Center for Family Research
      1095 College Station Rd.