RE: [classiccitycycling] Wednesday evening OC Courthouse

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1, 2009

      Steve et al.,

      Are we on for a Wednesday evening ride from the Oconee County Courthouse in Watkinsville?  6:00 PM?

      Cheers,
      Tony

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 1, 2009
        thanks for encouraging gambling Steve!

        1contador
        a2rmstrong
        sc3hleck

        harvey

        Visit me at www.positive-outcomes.com

        To: classiccitycycling@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 1, 2009

          Steve,

          Your blank replies are happening again.  I’m not talking about your verbal/mental capabilities.  ;-)

          Tony

        • JoeFoxAthens@gmail.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 1, 2009
            Tony

            Yes, I will see you and everyone this evening.

            Joe

            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 4, 2009
              Re: [classiccitycycling] TDF Pick Contest So “by July 4th” do you mean no later than the 4th?

              Maybe I’m too late, but here are my picks:

              1.  Contador
              2.  Sastre
              3.  Evans

              Happy 4th,
              Tony

              On 6/29/09 7:49 PM, "Steve Kogan" <smkogan@...> wrote:

              Its almost tour time! Nothing like a little pro-fessional racing spectating to get the juices flowing on the road.

              I am offering a prize of one six-pack of domestic beer for the classiccitycyling list member who correctly or most correctly predicts the GC podium for the Tour de France. Your score will be a combination of points for

              1st place            10 points if correct
              2nd place            8 points if correct
              3rd place            6 points if correct

              If there are ties, the tied people have to split the six pack. If 4 or more people are tied,  one beer each and I drink the left overs.

              All entries must be posted on the list by July 4. I will probably be too lazy to actually track people’s entries so after the race you will have to post how many points you think you have.

              To start off the festivities.  I will go first:

              1. Contador
              2. Evans
              3. A. Schleck

              Steven M. Kogan, Ph.D.